User-friendly, Iron-On Name labels.
Labels are pre-cut to size of approx 46x12mm with rounded corners.
Applied using normal household iron on medium heat
Bonds to any fabric.
Perfect for identifying clothes at school, daycare, camp, residential care, on vacation, etc...
Choice of 50 or 100 pack sizes
Instructions to Apply Iron-on-Name Labels
Follow these simple instructions and ensure your nametapes stay permanently attached on your clothes
1. Apply name labels to clean and dry garments.
2. Set iron to "dry" mode or set the temperature to between 130-170 degrees [middle or wool settings].
3. Place the name label on a clean, dry portion of the fabric and hold the iron flat; press the iron on for 10-15 seconds [Do not move the iron around].
Note: cover the label/garment with a thin, dry cloth when pressing on delicate fabrics like silk..
4. Allow the garment to cool..
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 again [total of three press-and-cools is suggested]
All of our Iron-On Name Labels have these instructions printed on the backing paper of the iron-on orders for clarity.
Iron On Name Labels for Clothing
- Brand: MK Schoolwear
- Product Code: Iron On Labels
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £5.00